Grant Writing for the Arts Workbook
Purchase a hard copy: $8 members/$15 non-members plus $2.00 shipping and handling. Available from our office at The Dairy Center for the Arts. Please contact the BCAA office to have a workbook mailed to you.
Every year Boulder County Arts Alliance sponsors a Business of Arts Grant Writing Workshop providing an overview of the grant writing process. This workbook, which is used for the workshop contains:
- Lists of funding sources
- Article on using the Internet for fundraising
- Worksheets to help you define your vision, mission, values, goals, accomplishments, priorities, upcoming projects, and BIG dreams
- Practical advice on reading a grant application effectively
- Grant writing tips
- Instructions on writing a proposal letter or letter of inquiry to a foundation or granter
- How to define and evaluate measurable outcomes from your stated goals
- List of items to include in a budget and sample budgets
- Sample artistic mission statement
- Summary of "The Value of the Arts"